Burleigh Heads Gold Coast Attractions
Burleigh Beach Tower is just 50m from Burleigh Heads beach on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. You are perfectly located for a variety of Burleigh Gold Coast activities.
Your experienced hosts at Burleigh Beach Tower can assist you with Theme Park Tickets, Tour & Cruise Bookings. Baby sitting and your transport pick-ups and return can be arranged at Reception.
Burleigh Beach Tower adjoins Rudd Park, an excellent playground for children. Barbecue facilities are in the park and on the Justin Park foreshore. The Surf Life Saving Club patrols the beach daily all year round.
James Street shopping village is only 150 meters away, with Banks, TAB, Newsagent, Restaurants and a host of boutique shops and cafés for the best coffee and food on the Gold Coast.
A shopping arcade is 50 meters away from the resort, offering variety of cuisine, meals can be ordered by telephone and delivered directly to your holiday apartment.
The entrance to Burleigh Heads National Park is only 300 meters up the road. It is has walking tracks through the seaside rainforest where you can spot koalas, wallabies & bush turkeys that roam free in this beautiful National Park.
Burleigh Beach Tower offers numerous gastronomic delights within walking distance from your apartment – from 5 Star fine dining to a gourmet hole-in-the-wall coffee kiosk that has locals lining up from early morning.
Oskars famous restaurant on the beach directly across from us. The Fish House specialises in Mediterranean seafood. Rick Shores has just opened and offers a memorable European-Asian fusion menu.
The Burleigh Surf Club’s bistro is known for its great breakfasts. Burleigh Bowling Club and great cafes and boutique wine & beer bars with bar food snacks.
There’s So Much To Do In Burleigh Heads!
- World famous surf beach only 50m away
- Free BBQ areas on Burleigh beach
- Burleigh Heads National Park 300m away
- Beachside playgrounds & parklands
- Craft & Farmer’s Markets in walking distance
- Safe swimming at Tallebudgera Creek Recreation Area
- Year-round patrolled beaches
- World-class dining & cafés
- Burleigh Surf Club only 80m away
- Bureigh Heads Bowling Club only 100m away
- Ten-pin bowling only 1.5km away
- Sailing only 1.5km away
- Burleigh Heads Golf Course only 3.7km away
- Billabong Pro World Surfing Champs
- Best Gold Coast coffee
- Fleays Wildlife Sanctuary 3.2km away
- Burleigh Town Marketplace shopping mall
- Boutique & bargain shopping
- Village shopping 150m away
- Learn to Surf Burleigh’s famous break