Burleigh Beach Tower Terms and Conditions
- A valid credit card is required at the time of booking to secure the booking.
- Person making the booking must be 18 years old or over. Amex or Diner’s Card are not accepted.Visa, Mastercard are accepted.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Refunds are available for all bookings complying with the “Cancellation Policy” below.
ANY DAMAGE TO THE APARTMENT OR BREAKAGE TO ANY PROPERTY MUST BE PAID FOR BY THE PARTY RESPONSIBLE. OTHERWISE THE PARTY IN WHOSE NAME THE BOOKING APPEARS. THE CREDIT CARD SUPPLIED WILL BE DEBITED THE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE.
SHOULD THE APARTMENT BE LEFT IN SUCH A STATE THAT IS UNREASONABLE FOR AN OCCUPANCY AND EXCESS CLEANING IS REQUIRED ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL BE INCURRED BY THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY OR PAID FOR BY THE PARTY IN WHOSE NAME THE BOOKING IS MADE.
$200 deposit is required when booking directly with the property. The balance payable on arrival.
Christmas/January “High Season” require a deposit of $500 with the balance payable 30 days prior to arrival.
- Between 1 & 7 Days Prior to arrival. Deposit is forfeit.
- Between 8 & 30 Days Prior to the arrival date amount of refund is contingent on re-rental of the reservation minus $50 Non-refundable Cancellation Fee.
- More than 30 days prior to arrival date. Refun of deposit minus $50 non-refundable Cancellation Fee.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON EARLY DEPARTURES.
- Although we will try to meet requests. Room choices are NOT guaranteed.
No Show Policy
If no cancellation has been made and you fail to show up at the property, ENTIRE DEPOSIT IS FORFEITED.
- Portacots available for hire @ $8 per night.
- Rollaway bed hire @ $30 per night.
AMERICAN EXPRESS OR DINERS CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
FULL PAYMENT IS DEBITED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING ON THE WEB.
Should the apartment be left in such a state that is unreasonable for an occupancy and excess cleaning is required additional charges will be incurred by the responsible party or paid for by the party in whose name the booking is made.
Any damage to the apartment or breakage to any property must be paid for by the party responsible. Otherwise the party in whose name the booking appears. The Credit Card supplied will be debited the amount of damage.