Burleigh Heads Gold Coast Information – Attractions & Features
Restaurants in Burleigh Heads & Gold Coast Near Burleigh Beach Tower
Burleigh Heads area has a wide range of cuisine and restaurants for your selection. Burleigh Beach Tower is centrally located which makes getting around very easy. Located across it is the Oskar’s Restaurant which is offering great food and fantastic Chef. An amazing view awaits you here.The Fish House offers more greek style seafood dishes, located right outside our door. It is highly acclaimed as “Best Regional Restaurant.” Several new venues have opened recently and are extremely popular. Other restaurant includes the Justins Lane Pizza & Pasta (requires bookings), The Cavalier Bar & Supper Club, Bin 12 in James St, Wine/beer and bar snacks. Ze Pickle next to Connors Cafe, has indoor and outdoor seating and offers bar snacks. Also, don’t miss to visit the Burleigh Heads Surf Club and they have its wide array of menu to suit every family. Furthermore, these are great venues for the grand weddings as well.
List of Restaurants, Cafes, Eateries & Take Aways in Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast
- Burleigh Heads Bowls Club
- The Fish House right outside our front door
- Connors Cafe, Connor St
- Tropiciana Cafe/Restaurant. Connor St, Gold Coast Highway
- Vecchia Roma Italian
- Oodles of Noodles
- Nandos Chicken Peri Peri
- Justin Lane. Gold Coast Highway
- Burleigh Surf Club
- Montezumas Dine / Takeaway Gold Coast Highway near to our entrance.
- Cavalier Bar & Supper Club. Gold Coast Highway
- Burleigh Chinese
- The Fish Hut Gold Coast Highway
- Sushi Bar
- Oskars on Burleigh, opposite on the beach
- Ze Pickle bar and American style barfood, Connor St.
- Govindas Vegetarian
- The Bluff cafe, Goodwin Terrace.
- The Pantry Connor St.
- Pigs & Pints, Gold Coast Highway
- Pagoda Chines Buffet
- Burleigh Beach Hotel Bistro
- Fish Mongers, James Street
Book Burleigh Beach Tower (Gold Coast Apartments)
Your Burleigh Heads Accommodation