Burleigh Heads Gold Coast Information – Attractions & Features
Restaurants in Burleigh Heads & Gold CoastNear Burleigh Beach Tower
Burleigh Heads area has a wide range of cuisine and restaurants for your selection. Burleigh Beach Tower is centrally located which makes getting around very easy. Oskar’s Restaurant directly opposite has fabulous food and a fabulous new Chef, situated right on the beach with amazing views. Also available for that very special wedding.The Fish House Greek style fish dishes right outside our front door. Highly acclaimed as “Best Regional Restaurant” Very popular.Several new venues have opened recently and are extremely popular. Justins Lane Pizza & Pasta (bookings advisable) Right next door, The Cavalier Bar & Supper Club, very nice. Bin 12 in James St, Wine/beer and bar snacks, terrific. Ze Pickle next to Connors Cafe, inside and outside seating, bar snacks.And of course the ever popular Burleigh Heads Surf Club, newly expanded with an extensive menu to suit families. Great venue for weddings as well.
List of Restaurants, Cafes, Eateries & TakeAways in Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast
- Burleigh Heads Bowls Club
- The Fish House right outside our front door
- Connors Cafe, Connor St
- Tropiciana Cafe/Restaurant. Connor St, Gold Coast Highway
- Vecchia Roma Italian
- Oodles of Noodles
- Nandos Chicken Peri Peri
- Justin Lane. Gold Coast Highway
- Burleigh Surf Club
- Montezumas Dine / Takeaway Gold Coast Highway near to our entrance.
- Cavalier Bar & Supper Club. Gold Coast Highway
- Burleigh Chinese
- The Fish Hut Gold Coast Highway
- Sushi Bar
- Oskars on Burleigh, opposite on the beach
- Ze Pickle bar and American style barfood, Connor St.
- Govindas Vegetarian
- The Bluff cafe, Goodwin Terrace.
- The Pantry Connor St.
- Pigs & Pints, Gold Coast Highway
- Pagoda Chines Buffet
- Burleigh Beach Hotel Bistro
- Fish Mongers, James Street
Book Burleigh Beach Tower (Gold Coast Apartments)
Your Burleigh Heads Accommodation