Burleigh Beach Tower Terms & Conditions
- A valid credit card is required at the time of booking to secure the booking.
- The person making the booking must be 18 years old or over.
- We accept Visa or Mastercard.
- Amex & Diner’s Card are not accepted.
Deposit: A $200 deposit is required to confirm each booking. The remaining balance is payable 14 days prior to arrival and the booking is then non-refundable if cancelled.
Peak Season (Christmas/January School Holidays): A $500 deposit is required to confirm each booking. The remaining balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival and the booking is then non-refundable if cancelled.
- Please note that deposits will be refunded if cancelled with more than 14 days notice (30 days – peak season) prior to your arrival date, less a $110.00 administration fee.
- Bookings are non-refundable if cancelled within 14 days of arrival (30 days – peak season).
- There are no refunds for early departures after check in. In the case of a no show, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged.
- Government Directive Cancellation (i.e.; COVID19) Change of dates or balance held as credit for future use, free of charge. Refund of deposit less $110 administration fee.
- Although we will try to meet requests. Apartment choices are NOT guaranteed.
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice, unless the booking has been confirmed by the receipt of the deposit in which case the tariff will be honoured.
- If we are unable to process the final balance, Burleigh Beach Tower will contact the guest via details given at the time of booking. Guests will have an additional 48 hours to confirm final payment otherwise the booking will be released, and deposit retained by Burleigh Beach Tower in full.
No Show Policy
If no cancellation has been made and you fail to show up at the property, ENTIRE DEPOSIT IS FORFEITED.
Portacots available for hire @ $11 per night.
Rollaway bed hire @ $40 per night.
AMERICAN EXPRESS OR DINERS CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
FULL PAYMENT IS DEBITED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING ON THE WEB.
Should the apartment be left in such a state that is unreasonable for an occupancy and excess cleaning is required additional charges will be incurred by the responsible party or paid for by the party in whose name the booking is made.
Any damage to the apartment or breakage to any property must be paid for by the party responsible. Otherwise the party in whose name the booking appears. The Credit Card supplied will be debited the amount of damage.